The safety of our customers and staff is our number one priority. We are making preparations and closely monitoring Hurricane Matthew.
JTA Administrative offices will be closed Thursday, October 6 and resume operations on Monday, October 10.
The St. Johns River Ferry, fixed route bus service, Connexion and Skyway are operating on a normal schedule today, Wednesday. October 5. Based on what we know today, JTA buses will operate on a normal schedule on Thursday, October 6 and a Sunday schedule Friday, October 7. However, as these storms are unpredictable, the service provided may change. Connexion, JTA’s paratransit service, will be available Thursday and Friday for life sustaining trips ONLY. Visit http://www.jtafla.com/schedules to view the Sunday schedule for each route or call JTA Customer Service at 630-3100.
That Jacksonville Transportation Authority offers online purchases options for our services.
- All online orders completed by noon on a regular business day (Monday - Friday) will be shipped the same day via the U.S. Postal Service.
- For orders shipped within the U.S., please allow 5-7 business days to receive your passes.
- Pass shipping times are estimates only.
- All online pass purchases are final; passes cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Shipping charges ranging from $1 to $5 apply to all orders. Charge amount is based on value of total order.
JTA does not assume responsibility or liability for passes that are lost during shipping. If you have questions regarding your online order or if you did not receive your passes, please call (904) 630-3110 or send an email to email@example.com.